Camera Tune Up, Cleaning & Testing
For any Matterport camera (Pro1, Pro2 & ProLite), we can do a basic tune-up/condition evaluation.
This service involves the following:
1) Do a visual inspection
2) Check for alignment issues
3) Test wifi signal strength
4) Disassemble and blow out any dust etc
5) Check the lens and, if applicable, remove any dust from behind the lens
6) Check and (if needed) adjust the clutch mechanism
7) Reassemble (making sure all connections are correctly seated etc.)
8) Do a final test
The cost for this service is $200 / £200
If the inspection determines that a specific repair or part replacement is needed, the initial inspection cost will get credited to the repair invoice.